.

.

Monday 4 June 2012

My Greek Toga

 Hello Ladies and Gentlemen! How is your week going? I’ve been busy busy, but that’s normal! I am so excited for tomorrow I can hardly hold it in. It’s the return of PRETTY LITTLE LIARS! I’ve been waiting for this show to return since the moment it ended! Is anyone obsessed with the show like I am, or what TV shows do you like to watch. I’d love to know, leave a comment. So what is everybody else up to this week? For me it is just a normal week, maybe something will pop up but for now its just normal. Well I hope everyone has an amazing week and I will be blogging again soon!

 This dress I’ve had forever and it always sits in my closet and I never know what to pair it with. Well today I was inspired to put something other than white underneath. The dress is completely transparent and white looked to light. I was playing around and came across my hot pink skirt. Surprise! It actually looked good with the outfit. I paired a light pink tank top to keep the look soft. I also added a bold necklace to go with the bold gold detail in the waist. Finished off with nude heels and a bright pink clutch this outfit is ready for a night out on the town. Or pair it with flats and a jacket so you can wear it to school. I never realized that this outfit could be transformed. I’m so glad I was able to open my mind to different styles of fashion!




Dress: Boutique in Greece
Shoes: Marc Fisher
Skirt: Material Girl at The Bay

Thank you so much for reading my blog today!!! :) :)
""Strangers are simply friends you haven't made yet." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment