.

.

Thursday 10 January 2013

Stripes and Birthday wishes

 Hey everybody! How’s it going? So by now everybody is back in school and back to work right? This week was my first week back at school, and it already feels like it will be a tough term! My classes are Textiles, Styling, Marketing, Elements of design 2, and Fashion History. I think I will enjoy them, but I really need to keep on task and focus because it sounds like a lot of homework! Anyways this weekend I’m going back to home to visit my parents and attend a going away party! One of my best friends is going to France to study, ahh how amazing right? I’m super happy for him, and I know he will have a great time! I hope everybody is enjoying their January! I’m getting super excited for spring, I have so many spring looks that I want to wear. Is anyone else excited for spring? I want to wish my sister Justine a Happy happy birthday! She turns 27 today, leave a comment wishing her happy birthday! She would love it :) Well enjoy your day everyone and I will blog again soon xoxo

 This outfit was mostly inspired by the weather. I’ve noticed everybody likes to wear a lot of black in the winter time, so I matched this blazer with an all black outfit. This blazer is super comfortable and the lines are thin which doesn’t make me look wide. I understand a lot of people are scared to wear stripes because it makes them look wider, but if you wear it in the right way it will look amazing! Also when looking for stripes look at the line between the colour for example the white in my blazer. If the white is really thick it will make you look wider but if it’s thin it will make you look thinner. To match this outfit I chose gold accessories, black and gold are very on trend right now. To pull the look together I wore black heels, which are super tall by the way!





Blazer: Anthropologie
Skirt: Le Chateau
Shoes: Aldo
Purse: Aldo
Watch: Target
Braclet: Target

 Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have a fabulous fashionable day!

I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it - Unknown

2 comments: