.

.

Saturday 2 March 2013

You make me glow, but I cover up won’t let it show :)



Hello friends! How are you today? I cannot believe today is the second of March! Time is just flying! The days are getting longer and we are getting a bit of sun here and there. Mostly rain though, which is unfortunate. I can’t wait for spring! What’s everybody’s favourite part of spring? Mine would probably have to be the bright colours and the lovely flowers. OH! And Easter is coming up, that’s my second favourite holiday. Right now I am watching a beautiful sunset, all day it rained and now it’s gorgeous outside. What is everybody doing for Easter? I am going home on the 13th of March and my family and I are going to celebrate Easter then because my mom will be in the Dominican Republic for Easter! I know right, I’m jealous to! :) Leave a comment below!

Hearts

J
 




So this outfit was pretty much inspired by the cold weather. It’s rainy and cold outside and I just wanted to be comfy. This is my absolute favourite sweater I bought at Forever 21 last year. I love it to death and wear it all the time. It’s great because it has a little shine to it, which makes it super girly and fun. I decided to pair it with jeans and boots and just be comfy. The boots are by Steve Madden and they are my absolute favourite because they have a little heel and they are casual yet dressy. I’m scared when they wear out; I’m going to cry because I love them so much. Do you have that one item in your closet that you can’t live without? The boots would be mine!
 




Sweater: Forever 21
Black long sleeve: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Le Chateau
Boots: Steve Madden


THANKS FOR READING!!! <3 <3 <3


"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

  1. loving the view :)

    www.yeyyyitscamille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My name Wendy and I am Portuguese! I love your blog and follow it! He also liked to follow me up because I think fun followers from different countries and cities! My blog: http://theotherprincess.blogspot.pt/
    I am now very grateful! kisses :)
    P.S: you are so beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, very cute as always , I love this combination with those boots and sweater...simply cool and perfect ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete