.

.

Friday 26 April 2013

Spring in the Garden



Hello Everyone! I’m so sorry I’ve been away for so long. I just finished my second semester of Fashion school, and it definitely was the hardest. Lots of exams, and big projects, but I am so happy it’s over. Now we move onto the fun part of school, PLANNING OUR FASHION SHOW. Of course you guys are all invited. Details are to come because we have not started the class yet, but I will definitely keep you posted! :) Yesterday my mom and I went to VanDusen Botanical Garden in Oakridge, Vancouver. It was fantastic, we had so much fun. It is definitely a great place to relax, when we finished our walk I was so relaxed I almost felt like sleeping! LOL But after our walk we went to the Oakridge mall, which we have never been before and we shopped around a bit. It was a marvelous day.

How is everyone?? Is everyone done school now, what do you have planned for the summer?? Let me know in the comments below, also give me an update! I’d love to know :)

Hearts
J
 





So in class we did colour analysis, and I discovered that I am a spring which means pastels look the best on my skin tone. Isn’t that a relief eh, since I’m obsessed with purple! Anyways I love this dress because of the colour, I added a pastel necklace to tie the look altogether. To synch my waist in I added a nude/pinkish belt and nude flats. Since we did a lot of walking that flats were the best choice. Finishing off the look I added some cute snakeskin sunglasses since it was a beautiful sunshine day.  
 











Dress: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Bamboo
Sunglasses: Papaya

Thank you so much for reading today!!


"Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul."-Luther Burbank

No comments:

Post a Comment