.

.

Thursday 2 May 2013

Favourite Item



Hey everyone! How are you guys today? It was such a beautiful day in Vancouver today! My friends and I did a little shopping, and ate some yummy Vietnamese food. I did not buy anything because I am on a strict budget. LOL! Well, trying to be on one! I hope you guys are enjoying your Thursday!




So I wanted to share with you what’s been my favourite garment for the past couple months. As you guys know, I am a HUGE fan of purple. It’s my all-time favourite colour, and I’m totally obsessed with it. When I saw this coat in Old Navy, I knew I HAD to have it. It is such a beautiful colour! Anyways, I’ve been wearing it almost every day January, February, March and April. I will definitely show you how I style it! I just wanted to quickly showcase it, and tell you all about it. What do you think? Do you have that one garment that you love and completely describes you?

Coat: Old Navy
Pants: Le Chateau
Heels: Aldo

Thank you for reading :)

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." -Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment