.

.

Friday 26 July 2013

We'll be burning up like neon lights



YO YO! I’m back again for another outfit update. How would you guys feel if I did some other posts on my blog, something besides an outfit? I want to change it up a bit. Tell me your thoughts in the comments below. I was thinking of writing something on “How to shop”, or maybe a beauty post? Would you enjoy that? Well today was another beautiful day here in Vancouver and I spent it doing homework, chatting with family, and catching up with my blog. I have a big test on Tuesday (last day of school) and I’m very busy this weekend, so today was my only time to study. What does everyone have planned for the weekend?
                                                   





Neon has been trending everywhere lately, and I wanted to put my spin on the trend. I wanted this outfit to be light and bright. I paired this great white blazer with a lace peplum top and dark wash denim. The neon necklace and shoes add that pop to the outfit, and tie everything in. The clutch is handmade with vinyl, and suits the look.





Blazer: Papaya 
Necklace: Forever New 
Peplum: Macy's
Jeans: Le Chateau
Shoes: Spring  Wanting these!
Clutch: Handmade vinyl clutch

THANK YOU FOR READING, HOPE YOU FAN!! 

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."- John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment