.

.

Sunday 12 April 2015

Polka Dot.

 There’s something about a good polka dot that looks so cute and pulled together. It’s incredibly easy to style, and this particular H&M top is super comfortable. Whenever I’m not sure, or have trouble picking out an outfit I tend to reach for anything polka dot. In western Canada right now it can be sunny one day then rainy and cold the next. The vest I’m wearing is quite warm so to avoid a jacket I wear this fur lined almost suede like vest. Some days I just don’t want to wear a coat, you know? All that bulk from winter I just want it to go away and stay away for a while. Let me know what your spring layering piece? Leave a :) below if your reading this!
 
 
 
Forever 21 vest
H&M loose top
Suzy Shier side strip pants
Office Vans holographic trainers

No comments:

Post a Comment