.

.

Thursday 21 May 2015

Perfectly polished


 Nail polish is a great accessory to complete a look, it adds another visual element. I love experimenting with nail polish; therefore I’m always on the hunt for new colours. My all-time favourite brand is OPI. I’ve tried so many different brands and OPI seems to last the longest on the nail. The brush and consistency of OPI is exceptional. I’ve narrowed down the top must have spring nail colours. I’ve recently been obsessed with China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy; it’s so bright and fun for spring. There’s a wide range of colours in this year from lights, to brights, and darks. I’ve been noticing the trends tend to be a lot of pale pinkies, bright oranges, light blues, lilac, turquoise, and dark blues.  So try a colour you haven’t tried before, and let me know if you pick any of these up!!


Top purple: OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender
Top pinky nude: Marc Jacobs Daisy
Bottom right pinky: Kiss on the chic
Marc Jacobs Daisy
 China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

 Top left: Go on green
Top right: Morgan Taylor Water baby
Bottom left: China Glaze Adore
Bottom right: Rhythm and blues
 
China Glaze Make an Entrance 

No comments:

Post a Comment