.

.

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Golden.

 Golden flutter sleeve top: American Eagle
Boyfriend jeans: Old Navy
Cheetah heels: Michael Kors
Black Shoulder bag: Marc Jacobs
I’ve noticed that lately I’ve been sticking to shades, instead of colour. It is like a routine I’ve fallen into by these dark days. Instead of the sun coming out, I’ll bring some life and colour into my day. I love this flutter sleeve bright top, it’s such an instant mood booster when I wear it. Paired with my favourite boyfriend jeans, it’s such a laid back look. To add a punch to the outfit, I added it with some cheetah heels which I feel could be considered neutral to some people! Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blouse! That color fits perfectly to you <3
    kisses

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look! Your accessories are perfect!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is so pretty! I love the cut and the color, and the ruffle detail on the sleeve. Such a cute look.

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete